The presidents of Sudan
The Heads of Sudan
1 / Ismail Al-Azhari:
The late leader Ismail al-Azhari
Ishmael, son of Mr. Bottom, Mr. bin Ismail bin Ahmad Sheikh Ismail Al-Azhari Bin Wali (1901-1969 AD). Ends with the percentage of Sheikh Ismail bin Abdul Wali Allah, Alkrdvani accommodation, Aldvari Budeiri Dahmci Abbasid originally proportions, which displaced the family of his father, "Abdullah," the village of Mansorkii Aldbp area in the northern city of White capital of Kordofan. And to Mr. Ismail Al-Azhari relatives of Mr. Mustafa Bakri bin Sheikh Ismail, the first burial tombs of Mr. Bakri in Omdurman and Mr. Mohammed Makki a men's movement of Sufism in Sudan the first inhabitants of district Mr. Makki above money in Omdurman, and Sheikh al-Badawi's dome is famous in the neighborhood of the Abbasid Omdurman, and Messrs. supervision Albelyab and cupboards. Served as Prime Minister of Sudan in the period 1954 - 1956 m and Chairman of the Board of sovereignty in the period 1965 - 1969 م Uploader independence flag of Sudan.
Born in the house of science and religion, his pledge to his father, grandfather, Mr. Ismail Al-Azhari bin great Mr. Ohmdalozahri. East valley educated civilian, was a bright ahead, Gordon joined the Faculty in 1917 and did not complete their education. He taught at Central School of Atbara and Omdurman, and then he was sent to study at the American University in Beirut and returned in 1930. Ain Gordon College and founded the Society of Arts and debate.
And when the Conference of the graduates was elected secretary-general to him in 1937.
Brothers who led the party was calling for union with Egypt in the face of the call for Sudan's independence advocated by the party of the nation. Opposed the formation of the Advisory Board for Northern Sudan and the Legislative Assembly. Took over the presidency of the National Unionist Party (DUP now) when the federal parties united under it. In 1954. Elected as prime minister from within the parliament and under the influence of a growing sense of need for the independence of Sudan I. Before discussing the union with Egypt, with the support of the independence movement have made a proposal of the Declaration of Independence in the parliament that was adopted unanimously.
Took over the presidency of the Council of sovereignty after the revolution of October 1964 during the second democratic.
Arrested when the coup in May 1969 Kober Prison and at the height of his illness, was taken to the hospital that he died.
Mtroyja was the best of Ms. Mariam Mostafa Salama.
His five girls and one boy:
- 1) hopes for married Dr. Mutasim Habibullah.
- 2)-Semitism was married to Brigadier General and then Secretary of the engineer Osman Hassan Sharif naval Captain.
- 3) toxicity is married to a poet, Professor Fateh Hamdto.
- 4) Sana is married to Kamal Serafi Hassoun.
- 5) evacuation is married to Professor Esmat Abdel-Rahim.
- 6) Mohammed did not marry and died after a traffic accident in 2006.
- 2 / Ibrahim Abboud
- NameWorking Arab Sheikh Ibrahim AbboudOfficePresident of the Republic of SudanThe period of theNovember 18, 1958 to October 30, 1964Political affiliationIndependentIbrahim Abboud (1900 - 1983 AD). President of the Republic of Sudan and Sudanese prime minister for the period (1958-1964 AD), was born in eastern Sudan tribe Ahaiqip, graduated from the Faculty of Gordon Memorial (University of Khartoum for now) in 1917, then joined the military school where he graduated in 1918, he worked with a weapon Department of Military Works army Egyptian until the withdrawal of Egyptian forces in 1924, where he joined the Sudan Defence Force, worked in the service weapon of the Sudan and the Arab East Task Force and the Task Alpiedp. Appointed Qmendana Force service when Sudan Sudanization then promoted to the rank of Amiralay 1951. Transfer to the presidency of the Defence Force as elements of war and promoted to the position of Deputy Commander in Chief in 1954. Led the first Anqlabascri Sudan in November 1958 and was a coup in fact, receipt of authority from the Prime Minister at the time Abdullah Khalil when exacerbated the differences between the Sudanese parties within themselves and among themselves, has been a step delivery of the Prime Minister power to the army of the expression of differences within his own party, and disputes with other parties .When the received power, suspended the constitution and abolished the parliament, and spent on the activity of political parties, and give local councils more power and freedom of action, the park coup religious leaders at the time of the largest two religious stories: Mr. Abdul Rahman Al Mahdi, leader of the Ansar, and Mr. Ali Al-Mirghani cult leader Khatmiyya . But engaged in opposition to most of the Sudanese parties and the opposition led by Mr. Saddik Mahdi, leader of the Umma Party.Turn the direction of his work restrictions on partisan political solution was issued by the parties and their role. Also adopted a policy has exacerbated the problem of Southern Sudan where he worked on the south Oslmpotrib forcibly. Overthrown by the October Revolution People 1964, has responded to public pressure to hand over power to the transitional government formed by front organizations. He died in 1983.-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------4 / Jaafar NimeiriJafar Mohammed Nimeiri (January 1, 1930 to May 30, 2009), President of the Sudan to the period from May 25, 1969 to 1985. Stages of study Primary School Immigration Omdurman and central (primary) school, Wad Medani, then school Hantoub and then submitted to the Faculty of Gordon, but he chose to attend the Military Academy of Sudan in 1950 graduated from the Military College in Omdurman in 1952, and received a master's degree in military science from the United States of America. Action officer is free to the Sudanese army before becoming Chairman of the Board May Revolution in 1969 and assumed the presidency in May 1969 to July 19, 1971 and returned to power after defeating a coup Communists on July 22, 1971 and has held during his presidency of the Government of a number of ministerial portfolios including the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the period from 1970 to 1971, the then Ministry of Planning from 1971 to 1972.Elected President of the Republic in October 1971, and continued in power until April 1985. Foundations and the head of the ruling Socialist Party and the Council of Ministers and Minister of all ministries and assigned tasks and then to deputy ministers, while the presence of the minister.After the popular uprising in April 1985 went to politically coming to Egypt from the United States in the period from 1985 to 2000 when he returned to Sudan in 2000.Made during the period of the wisdom of year 1983 the division of the south, which was the mandate of one to three states (the Upper Nile and Bahr el Ghazal and Equatoria) and in response to the desire of some southerners especially Joseph Lago, who was afraid from the control of the Dinka tribe, the reins of power in the south, and Abel Alier, Vice-President Nimeiri of the Dinka tribe, and was dominant on all matters of the South. It is recalled that the Addis Ababa Agreement provided to make the South one mandate, and that his behavior was seen by some as the abolition of the Addis Ababa Agreement.However, his reign, which lasted 16 years he had known the longest truce between the rebels and the central government in Khartoum, as long as 11 years, he also knew that the emergence of the movement Alcobeipojnahaa military People's Army for the Liberation of Sudan, as defined by the emergence of John Garang, the most prominent rebel leaders and witnessed the civil war in his classes bloody. Also witnessed conflicts over power different from the civil and armed movements, most notably the armed movement was sponsored by Hassan Hussein, who was executed by the system as seen, the most famous coups Ata Hashem, a coup that was supported by the Communist Party launched a coup on the corrective movement in the opinion of its source. Died on Saturday, May 30, 2009 after a long struggle with the disease.-------------------------------------------------- -3 / Ahmed MirghaniPresident Ahmed Mirghani (August 16, 1941-November 2, 2008), Chairman of the Sudan in the period from May 6, 1986 and until June 30, 1989 when the government dropped the democratically elected by the current President Omar al-Bashir.
MR. AHMED BIN ALI AL-MIRGHANI IS A DESCENDANT OF THE FAMILY OF MR. ON MERGHANI LEADER A WAY KHATMIYYA STRONG INFLUENCE IN SUDAN AND THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF MR. MOHAMMED OSMAN AL, STUDIED IN THE CITY OF OMDURMAN, THE SCHOOL OF CIVIL AND MEDIUM-CONFERENCE HIGH SCHOOL, AND RECEIVED A CERTIFICATE OF ECONOMICS FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE  FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE PELLNDENBDRJP PRIVILEGE WITH HONOURS (ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT). [EDIT]BIOGRAPHYServed as ambassador to Sudan in Cairo, Egypt. , and Minister of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Sudan between 1979 and 1984 the common man .Emerged strongly after the delivery and integrity of the transitional government, led by Abdul Rahman Mohamed Hassan bracelet gold reins of power to civilian rule. The brother of the President of the Democratic Unionist Party, Mr. Osman Mohammed bin Ali Al-Mirghani, where he was Mr. Ahmed Mirghani a moderate leaders of the party activists.
Peace AgreementThe most important achievements was a lie that got the peace agreement in November 1988 in Addis Ababa between (Democratic Unionist Party) and the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Sudan has supported the rest of the popular sectors of this Agreement for Peace with the exception of the Islamic Front led by Hassan Al Turabi, which it saw as a betrayal of the Islamic principles. Yes, Sudan has good foreign relations and international relations have begun to work to shred the restoration and rehabilitation of Sudanese society and systems of governance after 16 years of Gmanumeiri. The system, which is the last rule of the elected regime in the Sudan before the military coup which brought the current President Omar Hassan al-Bashir to power.
POST-JUDGMENTMerghani returned to Sudan in November 8, 2001 after 12 years of exile to Egypt. Mirghani Ahmed was a member of the Presidium of the Sudan People's Forum, which took place the month of October 2008 to resolve the Darfur crisis, although his health he was unable to attend the conference.
His death, died Mirghani Alexandria, Egypt on November 2, 2008.He was transferred from the Federal Party leader Hassan Abu Sbeb: The Merghani, who is currently vice-chairman of the Democratic Unionist Party, one of the largest Sudanese political parties had conducted medical examinations and then moved to Alexandria for a period of convalescence where the Buddha passed away.Arab leaders have lamented the death of Mr. Ahmed Al-Mirghani who Shiites millions the next day to the cemetery, which lies where his father Alsidali Mirghani in the capital city of Khartoum North, and his body was transported via a private jet charter.Mr. Ahmed Al-Merghani married father of three sons.-------------------------------------------------- -------------------5 / Abdul Ahman Waller gold braceletField Marshal Abdel Rahman Mohammed Hassan gold bracelet - born in the city of White Sudan in 1935 and former President of the Republic of Sudan, and Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Islamic Call Organization. Received power during the uprising in April 1985 as the highest leaders of the army and in coordination with the leaders of the uprising of political parties, unions, and has to hand over power to the elected government the following year.Baadanqlab received the reins of power in the Sudan under the command of military officers led by the team and Major General Taj al-Din Othman Abdullah, assumed the presidency of the Council until the transition to an elected government and rose to the rank of Field Marshal immediately. Peace bracelet gold and reins of power to the newly elected government headed by Prime Minister / Sadiq al-Mahdi - and the President of the Council of sovereignty / Ahmed Al-Merghani and then retired from politics to devote himself to advocacy work through the Organization of the Islamic Islamic Dawa as General Secretary of the Board of Trustees.Served as Chief of Staff of the Sudanese army, and then Minister of Defense and in the era of former President Jaafar Nimeiri, refused to hand over protector City White Mac when he was commander of the garrison when the coup Major / Hashim Atta in 1971, even regained Nimeiry the reins of government after three days.
INCEPTIONWhite was born in the military and received his education at the Military Academy of Sudan and graduated in 1955. Held several positions in the Sudanese army until it eventually arrived to the Ministry of Defence as the minister. Where the dimensions of service (arbitrary) in 1972 and sent to the State of Qatar . returned after satisfaction reported by the Maoist and was appointed chief of staff and scaled to that he was appointed in March 1985 the commander of the armed forces of Sudan with the extension of the period of his army for one year by decision of the President of the Republic so as not to hold office after one of the brigades (Taj al-Din - or Othman Abdullah) In April 1985,
WORK IN QATARAfter being away from the service (arbitrary) in the year 1972, sent to the State of Qatar and the work of the adviser to Sheikh Khalifa bin Hamad Al Thani, Qatar's ruler for military affairs and served as commander of the army and police - the first of the sort the numbers of military and select the numbers of separate police - and the different figures of the army both separately - and then the replacement of military uniforms and military uniforms uniforms and new sets every weapon at an end, and the army has become separate from the police and set up the so-called police Qatar - as well as the Qatari armed forces.------------------------6 / Sadiq al-MahdiSincere friend Abdul-Rahman al-Mahdi (December 25, 1935), Chairman of the Government of Sudan periods (1967-1969 and 1986-1989) and a political thinker, Sudan and the imam of the Ansar and the President of the Umma Party. Abbassiya born in Omdurman. Great-grandfather, Mohammed Ahmed Mahdi, the Sudanese leader who blew the call and the revolution of Mahdia in Sudan. Direct and grandfather Abd al-Rahman al-Mahdi and his father, a friend of Mr. Mahdi and his mother, Mrs. Mercy Abdullah Jadallah Alquahlp son Nazir Abdullah Jadallah and Mrs. was the sister of Mr. Khalid Sheikh Khalifa Abdullah religion and their mother Mrs. Umm Salamah, the daughter of Imam Mahdi.----------------------------------------------7 / Omar al-BashirOmar Hassan Ahmad al-Bashir (January 1, 1944), the current President of the Republic of Sudan. Led the military coup against the government of democratic parties led by Prime Minister Sadiq al-Mahdi, and took al-Bashir after the coup, President of the Revolution Command Council for National Salvation in the June 30, 1989, and the collection between the position of prime minister and head of state ceremonial, and in the April 26, 2010 was re-elected president in the first "multi-party elections "Since the receipt of the Authority. In his killing between 200 thousand to 400 thousand people in Darfur.
GRADUATED FROM THE MILITARY ACADEMY IN SUDAN IN 1967 AND THEN RECEIVED THE MASTER OF SCIENCE MILITARY COMMAND AND STAFF COLLEGE IN 1981, THEN MASTER OF MILITARY SCIENCE OF MALAYSIA IN 1983, AND THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES IN 1987. PARTICIPATED IN THE WAR, TRANSIT 1973, AND THE WORK PERIOD IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATESThe work of leadership Bank from 1967 until 1969, then Airborne troops from 1969 to 1987, that appointed commander of the Brigade, the Eighth Infantry independent during the period from 1987 to June 30, 1989 before the military coup on the government of democratic parties led by Prime Minister Sadiq al-Mahdi, in cooperation with Hassan al-Turabi and his party. And currently serves as President of the Revolutionary Command Council for National Salvation in the June 30, 1989, and in accordance with the Constitution brings together the President of the Republic between his position and the position of prime minister.Was sentenced Bashir to coups, many including: a "coup Ramadan" in 1990 led the team Khaled Zein tiger, and Maj. Gen. Osman Idris, General Hassan Abdel Kader Alkdro, Brigadier General pilot Mohamed Osman Esmat Hamid, but the coup failed completely, and arrested 28 officers, were executed in military trials. In late 1999, to dissolve parliament, al-Bashir, Turabi months later became opposed to the government and was arrested several times.
PERSONAL LIFEBorn in a small village called Hosh Bannaga Privy Shandi belongs to the tribe Albderip Dahmcip He is married to two women (married after the death of her husband, the second member of the Salvation Revolution Col. Ibrahim Shams al-Din after the plane crash Upper Nile) and had no children. The period of his rule the longest in the modern history of Sudan.